As a photographer, finding the right camera bag for your mirrorless camera can be a challenge. You need a bag that is both sturdy and compact enough to travel with you wherever you go. In this blog post, I’ve hand-picked some of the best messenger bags for mirrorless cameras to make your search easier.
When looking for a camera bag, there are a few important things to keep in mind. First and foremost, you want a bag with nicely padded, removable inserts inside. These inserts will allow you to customize the bag to best suit your equipment, while also helping to prevent your gear from crashing into each other.
So, what is the best mirrorless camera bag for photographers to buy? Mirrorless cameras are an essential part of today’s standard photography kit, and getting a protective case or bag is the first step in keeping your camera and gear safe and secure during your travels. By following these tips and checking out the hand-picked messenger bags I’ve recommended, you’ll be well on your way to finding the perfect bag for your mirrorless camera.
A List of Top 10 Best Bags for Mirrorless Cameras
Browse our content
National Geographic Earth Explorer bag
The National Geographic Earth Explorer is perfect for a small camera like the Sony RX1. The Earth Explorer NG 2476 is one of the top best messenger shoulder bags for most photographers.
- Solid brass buckles with an antique finish
- Well made, sturdy, and versatile
- Attractive and functional
- Vintage look
Mirrorless Mover 20 research network
We selected a summary of the Mirrorless Move 20 for its great size. The 20 Mirrorless Mover can hold a body without a mirror.
- High quality YKK RC zippers and metal hardware
- Adjustable dividers
- Small, stylish, and functional
USA Gear DLSR Camera Case
As the name implies, this mirrorless camera case can take a small body, like the Fujifilm X-T10 or Sony A6000. It also looks like a typical bag.
- Formfitting DuraNeoprene case protects your camera while in your backpack
- with Zippered accessory pocket to hold small accessories such as memory cards, spare batteries and lens filters
The operation of the Cosyspeed Camslinger Belt Package is great for mirrorless cameras.
- Camera bag for mirrorless cameras
- Quick, one-handed access
- Safe against rain and bumps
- Super comfy to wear at the hip or as shoulder bag
Tenba Cooper 13 Slim
As Tenba says, it is easy to switch between extraordinary aspects and adaptability. There are seven pockets.
- Rain flaps fold down to ensure excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the sun, and black on the other side for stealth.
Tenba Switch 10
You can change the look and style of your jacket depending on where you are.
- YKK zippers and snaps
- Quick access top zipper
- Water and abrasion-resistant body armor base panel
Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag
The built-in tripod carry feature is handy. Just like its name, it’s a top messenger bag for everyday use. This Peak Design bag would fit all that and could fit more. What’s else could you ask for?
- Material: 100% Polyester fiber
- Personal personalized custom patterns, which is different from others and could show your stylish and unique
- Mmerit of durable, wear – resistant and dirt – resistant
Lily Deanne Mezzo
The messenger bag should fit all of your gear. It looks stylish. And it’s very well made. Not so rugged, but it’s just so lovely and beautiful for most photographers.
- Specifically designed for female professional photographers
- Holds one standard-size DSLR with mid-range zoom attached, plus two to three additional lenses
- Full-grain Dakota leather flap and accents, metal hardware with chrome finish, and a Robin’s Egg blue liner
Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 Shoulder Bag
It’s tough to overlook this well-made bag. The messenger bag would fit a standard DSLR body or a mirrorless camera. I really love for it is rugged, water-resistant, and handsome. The strap is adjustable and comfortable. There is a raincoat included, which is handy for most circumstances. However, you should know beforehand that there it’s a bit heavy.
- Soft and form fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- Expandable front pocket fits up to an 8” tablet
- Perfect size for small DSLR or mirrorless camera systems
LowePro Event Messenger 150
The LowePro Event Messenger 150 is one of the best bags for our mirrorless system. It’s better than the average when it essentially begins its photographic journey. It combines with a major compartment dividers, and a side pocket for a procedure. In my opinion, it’s one of the greatest designs. Yet’s it too small for a Canon 5D Mark III DSLR camera.
So why I recommend the LowePro Messenger bag? Well, the bag wouldn’t draw attention for street photographers. Easy to access, it’s comfortable for many hours. Overall, it’s the best mirrorless camera bag for urban photo trekkers.
- Quiet-mode flap provides hook/loop fasteners
- Easy-to-access main compartment
- Comfortable shoulder strap with wide webbing & non-slip patch