Are you tired of cats ruining your garden or backyard? It can be frustrating to see your hard work and plants destroyed by pesky felines. Fortunately, there are safe and effective ways to keep cats away from certain areas.
One solution is a motion sensor sprinkler, which can be a great investment for anyone looking to protect their garden. This device uses motion sensors to detect when a cat is in the area and then releases a spray of water, scaring the cat away without harming it.
This is a much safer option than using electrical barriers or poison, which can be harmful to both cats and other animals. With a motion sensor sprinkler, you can protect your garden and keep it looking beautiful without resorting to extreme measures.
So, if you’re tired of dealing with cats in your yard, consider investing in a motion sensor sprinkler today. Your plants will thank you!
A List of the Best Motion Sensor Sprinklers
Browse our content
The Hoont Outdoor Water Sprinkler
It is the most powerful motion sprinkler capable of scaring even bigger animals. It serves a multipurpose function whereby it can protect your property, garden or even a farmland. It is also the safest means to keep your cats from reaching your property. It works by annoying or scaring away your cats. The water sprays shoot after five seconds before starting again when it detects some motions.
- Uses water sparingly without wasting
- Flexible and easy to adjust
Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler with Day & Night Detection Modes
This is the most common type of motion sensor sprinkler for cats. It is common since it uses solar energy meaning it is quite affordable compared to others.
- Comes with a battery of about 800mAh
- A PIR sensor detects cats from a distance of up to 9 meters
- Uses solar energy.
- Flexible and easily adjustable
The DIGOO AK7
It is one of the most efficient types of motion sprinklers and best-selling on Amazon. Unlike other sprinklers, it releases a short water burst but enough to scare a cat. It has an added advantage since it releases some scaring noises to company the water burst.
- 2 in 1 motion sprinkler: Cat repellent and sensor detector in one
Ultrasonic Solar Sprinkler
This type of motion sprinkler uses ultrasonic sounds to scare away cats from reaching your property. It also has some Led flashes accompanied by three unique ultrasonic sounds.
- Capable of scaring even bigger animals
The ABCO Water Cat Sprinkler
It simply functions by emitting water in high pressure towards the cats. The sprinkler is made in a way that the water directed does not harm your cat in any manner rather scare it away from your garden. The sensor works both during the day and night.
- Spread to a wide area of up to 30 feet
- Direct the jet water in a duration of 5 seconds
- Powerful motion sensors which is adjustable up to 120- degrees
ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
- Startles pests with sound and startling-but-harmless burst of water
- Protects 1,200 sq. ft. day and night
- Powered by a single 9-volt battery for up to 6 months
Spray Away Electronic Pest Repellent Control
- Harmless blast of water deters even stubborn pests
- Easy to use – connects to a garden hose35 ft. range for flexiibilty in placement
- Spray head adjustable from 10°- 360°
Orbit Enforcer Motion Activated Pest Deterrent Sprinkler
The Orbit Enforcer is another motion sprinkler that works great. Worry no more raccoons digging up the backyard lawn.