Top 10 Best Mountain Bike Shoes 
If you like biking, you should invest in good mountain bike shoes. They will save you the pain that comes with biking for a long period. There are several types of shoes designed for biking. Clipless mountain bike shoes are one of the most favorite among bikers. You have to protect your feet and getting a good shoe will do you good. What are the best shoes for mountain biking? These are the top 10 best mountain bike shoes.
A List of Top Best Mountain Bike Shoes in 2020
Northwave Ghost Pro
It’s one of the best shoes that have retention systems. Made with an out-sole and incorporated with Michelin, the shoes are durable. Whenever you are biking, your feet do the most task. and this gives confidence as you ride.
- it doesn’t disappoint
- The capacity to add more toe spikes.
- Used in high-end racing
- It is very expensive
Giro Empire VR90
They are the best clip-less shoes for mountain biking. They are resilient to tear and wear. Thus, are very durable and for in all rides, is comfortable to use all the time when mountain biking. What’s the best thing about the Giro Empire shoes? Well, we like its good pedal grip, feet hold tight to the pedals, even over the rough trails. Very sturdy.
- Very comfortable
Light in weight
Has a strong grip with its Vibram sole
- It is Less protective on the sides
It Takes m time to lace them
They are Expensive
Five Ten Free rider Pro
Its most popular shoe in the market. It is flat, and with this feature, it provides a firm grip with the pedals. They are the best for trail riding. They are much stiffer than most of the mountain shoes thus are among the most popular most bikers love.
- Offer extra protection on the toes
- It is durable
- Can be used in different weather on all types of riding
- It is well ventilated
- Not flexible when you are walking
- Low thus can’t give ankle protection
Pearl Izumi X-Project Pro
They are the best shoes you can buy for mountain bike shoes. Their Carbon sole offers more flexibility when you are walking and can protect you in case of injury. They are stiff shoes and ideal for in off the bike rides. Why we love and recommend the Pearl Izumi shoes? Well, its exceptional breath-ability eliminates hot spots by adapting to unique foot shape.
- They are good for mountain biking
- Good protection against been hit and broken
- It has replaceable parts
- They are expensive
Made of a mesh material that is not waterproof, but on the inside, they allow water to dry up. They have a drawstring instead of laces that clinches to a ratchet buckle. Putting a foot down in wet and muddy conditions? No problem.
- It can stretch to the ankle thus can keep off dust and debris
- It has a Good performance especially on wet trails
- Very comfortable
- Get warm hot days thus some may become uncomfortable
- Sole isn’t as stiff when compared to other brands
FizikTerra X5 Suede
They are either made of microtex or suede material. The suede offers riders shoe s made of natural materials. It is an Italian shoe made for mountain bikers. It is a versatile and comfortable shoe you can have it. The FizikTerra is very good quality shoe at a reasonable price.
- Made from natural materials
- Excellent temperature regulation
- Very comfortable
- The strap doesn’t make lots of difference when fitting
- A little rigid when walking
Giro Jacket II
It’s a good flat pedal shoe that is excellent for biking. They are also comfortable in both walking and riding. You can wear them when doing other activities. One key feature that’s essential is its water-resistant breathable microfiber.
- Great for using even when not biking
- Its good shock-absorbing mid-sole that relieves stress on feet
- High comfort for long rides
- Not flexible for flat-pedal shoes
- Has Velcro strap on top
It is first-class shoe manufacture by sidi for mountain bikers. It was developed with high standard with a first-class performance that is enhanced with its lightweight. It has a stiff carbon sole that gives maximum comfort as it adjustable. This product is durable and super lightweight. Techno-3 System dials with proprietary non-binding wire for custom fit.
- Adjustable heel system
- A fully replaceable closure
- First-class performance
- the studs aren’t included
- suds purchased separately
- they are expensive
It’s a durable mountain bike shoe for daily use without any harm whenever you are riding. It had an added protection from the toe to the heel that gives you more confidence when the trail is Omit. These are great cycling shoes for road and mountain bike. One downsize is it’s not easy to find the right size.
- Protects the feet from the rock
- has extra protection at the back enhanced by its high heal
- It is protective women’ shoe
- Has a sleek profile
- Ergonomic three strap velcro system
- It’s expensive
- Used only by women
Adidas mountain bike shoe
Designed for rides and adventures, and it for flat pedal. There are several models you can select. They’re suitable for allocations from hot to cold weather. Our favorite thing is the use of high-abrasion textile and synthetic upper materials. So the breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Has an ankle support protector
- Flexible due to its rubber sole
- It is light in weight
- Doesn’t hold moisture for long
- It’s expensive
Do your research and get the best shoe that fits you well and are comfortable for biking. With one of the above you will enjoy your ride without minding that your feet will get hurt.
Browse our reviewed products