Top 10 Best Photo Booth Printers (2022)
Begin your photo booth rental business today and begin profiting. For your photo booth shop, photo booth printers are essential. In photo booth applications, there are 2 types to consider: inkjet and dye sublimation. You should understand that both types of printers have their advantages and disadvantages. Here’s our rundown of top 10 best photo booth printers for photo booth business.
Remember this before buying your first photo booth printer, it’s always an investment. In addition to the selecting the great quality printer, you should get a protective case, too. These are some of the best photo booth printers you should get.
A List of Top 10 Best Photo Booth Printers to Buy
DNP RX1 – This is standard for RBA Photo Booths
This is among the most striking photo booth printers today. It’s compatible with Windows and Mac. Made of safe polymer plastic, the DNP RX1 is one of the best photo booth printers we recommend.
- Compact and high speed printing: 290 4×6″ prints per hour
- Readily transportable
This is an inkjet printer with a printing velocity of 38 seconds.
- Low operating cost: about 29 cents per print.
- USB, memory card slots, optional Bluetooth – PC and Mac.
The printing framework for this machine is shading sub. And it weighs 30 lbs, so it’s quite portable.
- Prints fast 4×6 or 2×6 strips
ZINK Phone Photo & Labels Wireless Printer
This is a twofold media printer, which can print high quality photos on photo papers or stickers.
- Built-in automatic cutter
This restricted printer is simple to use.
- Full-featured event photo printer
- lightweight professional photo printer capable of Super Fine Matte finish prints
- Built-in energy saving mode
- Dye sublimation
This lightweight printer is versatile and it can print as smart as 8.7 seconds.
- Mobility: compact, lightweight and easy to transport
- Print speeds are as fast as 8.7 seconds per 4×6 print
- A powerful print control engine
- Ergonomic design for easy-access front loading of media
- Equipped with an exclusive system
- Excellent print quality
- Fast print speed
The printer’s capability to print out precut photo strips is great for both of you and your customers.
Canon Standard SELPHY CP910
This printer is fit for borderless printing and is compatible with smartphones.
- Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in credit card and postcard sizes
- Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – no drivers needed
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Photographers prefer this Epson printer. You’d get great print quality. But the front tray is a bit flimsy. You should also learn how to calibrate the printer before getting great results.
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology
- Professional control
- Precision print head technology
- Optimal black density
- Advanced image quality architecture