Top 10 Best Work Jackets for Men in 2020
There is no doubt that people in the fashion industry refer to workwear as technical clothing. Actually, they’re right in what they say. In most cases, they are designed with vents for ventilation. It’s good to know that indeed this is not for design purposes. Besides it comes with double stitched pocket. The waxed fabric keeps the moisture out. In those cases, they will give you the freedom to do technical thing. What are the warmest men’s jackets? Here are the best work jackets for men in the market.
By now you’ve got our list of the top best work jackets for men you can use for your online shopping. These recommended work jackets are from well-known companies. If you buy one these jackets for sure you will never regret.
A List of Top 10 Best Work Jackets for Men in 2020
HELLY HANSEN JACKET
Have you ever come across high-quality jackets designed by Helly Hansen? For the last couple of years, they have been made quality outdoor sportswear. They established themselves as a reputable company that specializes in work jacket. This jacket will keep you dry in all conditions.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable midlayer jacket with Helly Tech fabric
- Fully lined with 100 gram Polartec fleece for additional warmth from cold wet weather
- Fleece lined collar and handwarmer pockets
DICKIES DIAMOND JACKET
Dickies has been so synonymous in manufacturing tough workwear for years. Actually, they come up with new styles this season. Nylon quilted jacket is the most stylish of all its products. Usually, over-sized pockets will be of great help when it comes to keeping your hands warm. Also, it also comes with fitted sleeves. They will keep the jacket out of harm’s way.
- Comfortable and warm jersey knit quilted lining
- Rib knit collar, cuffs and back waist
- Hand warmer pockets
- Water resistance and repellence
CARHARTT MEN’S CALDWELL JACKET
Do you agree with me that this list can’t be complete without featuring this jacket? What makes it unique from other popular jackets? It’s made from sandstone material. This makes it mid-weight. Also, the stylish design includes a removable hood. Recent designs are being manufactured with storm flaps that will keep the cold out.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Mighty back b wicking-swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex elbow for less restriction
- Carstrong durable reinforced cuff and hem
- Interior and exterior storm flaps
FILSON DOUBLE LOGGER COAT
It may not be the modest fit, but it’s a quality product. Actually, that’s what we love about this jacket. It was first manufactured by Alaska based Pioneer clothing. From then it has been gaining popularity day by day. You will find great reviews of satisfied customers. The mother company is well known to manufacture serious workwear. Over the years, they have come up with the best outfit for every region. If you are going to the north, you have a specific outfit that will fulfill your needs.
- Made in USA
- Wipe or brush clean only
- You need a jacket that’s rough enough to handle any day in the field, and that jacket is the Filson® Double Logger Coat.
BLAKLADER PRO SOFTSHELL JACKET
From a close look, it may not look like a work jacket. You should never let the sleek exterior fools you. The manufacturer has been in the market for more than 50 years. They are popular for designed high quality and durable outfits. This three jacket has the ability to keep working even when the fleece won’t. Away from that, it boasts of the longer back. This keeps the rain off your backside.
- It is form fitting and has a membrane that keeps the wind and rain away
- The longer cut back will also keep the elements away from your lower back.
PENFIELD MEN’S KASSON
Since they manufactured the first product in 1975, they have been known for one thing: warmth. What is the reason behind this warmth? Initially, their jackets were filled with down. This jacket has no down. There is no doubt that this is a reliable product that has been designed to keep you warm. Besides being warm, it’s water-resistant.
- Professional dry clean only
- Shell: 60% cotton, 40% nylon
- Lining1 : 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Lining 2 100% polyester
WOOLRICH MEN’S TRANSITION
If you have been looking for a perfect jacket for the shoulder seasons, look for no more. You can either wear this jacket in the early winter or even in late winter. One unique thing about this jacket is the lining. The main reason for including this feature was to keep the jacket warm. You will never hear people saying that the company is overrated in terms of outerwear.
- Durable water repellent
- 100 percent cotton flannel lining
- Lower pockets with snap closure
TIMBERLAND BALUSTER WORK JACKET
This jacket is a perfect example of handsome no-frills workwear. It’s enough to handle the outdoors. Although it is not the best when compared to other jackets in the list, it is worth. The lightly insulated jacket is coated with a water-repellent finish.
- Extra rugged 12-ounce cotton canvas with durable water-repellent finish
- Designed to shut out the elements
- Quilted nylon lining and stand-up collar help you stay extra warm inside
- Warmth and breathability
MILWAUKEE HOODIE M12 12V HEATED JACKET
Do you love wearing a comfortable and casual hoodie? This is the best choice for you. It will keep you warm even without the weight. It features M12 battery that arguably keeps the jacket warm.
- Lithium-Ion Heated Hoodie uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back
- Durable cotton/polyester exterior with a waffle weave thermal lining, the hoodie provides a versatile three-season solution
LEVI MEN’S SHERPA TRUCKER JACKET
It’s not the first Levi trucker but it’s one of the most iconic. It features patch pockets. Have you purchased this durable jacket in the past? You can attest that it’s very durable. It has been manufactured from quality fabric material.
- Button closure
- Machine washable
- Button-front jacket featuring faux-shearling spread collar and body lining
- Welted hand pockets, flap chest pockets
- Button cuffs and adjustable tabs at waist